Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Many Faces Of Facebook

Will you accept my friend request?  Hello......helloooooo?
 
Why at this time in my life do I find it important that a person accepts my friend request?  Why do I feel like the 7 year old barred from the sandbox when some one does not accept my request, or worse yet - unfriends me. 
 
Oh my God....why are they not liking my post?  What did I do to them that they would ignore my posts.  Why are they not following me?  Did I write  something wrong in the past?  Did I post a picture I shouldn't have?
 
You...you I have to block.  I certainly don't need that poison in my life.  Does not matter if you are family...you are now dead to me.
 
Who is this person that I have friended who now throws words out that hurt like a dagger....I thought they were a friend. I guess they were more of an acquaintance - best click that box.  I hate to unfriend you, since I do want to see what you are up to.  Maybe there should be a stalker box to be clicked.
 
Whoa, I sure don't agree with what you say, I am going to have to put my two cents there in there.  Now that there is no pennies in Canada, that rounds down to 0 cents.  Guess that is what it is worth.
 
I will try poking you, and see if you still remember me, since it has been ages since you have liked or responded to anything I have written.  Possibly I will gain the courage and send you a private message.  Or I can be gutsy and have the whole Facebook world read about it.
 
Okay....just one more picture of my cat, I really want you to like him as much as I do.  Better yet, I will give him his own page, so that you can know him personally.
 
Tis a sad day when a cat's Facebook page gets more likes than a person.
 
Tis a sad day that it bothers you that a cat gets more likes than you do.
 
Tis a sad day when the definition of a friend is limited to the confines of a multibillion website.
 
Guess what -  just because it says they are a Facebook friend, that does not that make them a true friend.
 
(((Ring, Ring)))) Hello?  Oh, hello friend.  God I like to hear from you.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Aqua Master Watches has a preference for luxury styles rolex replica sale are rather transformed artistically into a totally exotic and rare choice of watches. Aqua Master Diamond watch is unusual way to tell the time. The switch is big and extremely easy to read, the size of the case is reduced to offer the individual with absolute hublot replica. With the passing of time, the requirement of watches has been enhanced to the huge extent. To use the increasing demand of the people, Aqua Master Watches have been brought in with satisfactory movements and waterproof steel cases. They are now omega replica in more than a hundred and fifty trends and styles and thus carry out the requirement of men and women of wearing elegant and quality watches. An elegant and beautiful aqua master watches help users to get the modern look. To produce the requirement of modern and classy rolex replica sale, Aqua Master Watches are launched adorned with diamond. Extremely qualified and highly experienced employees are involved in the development of the new line decorator watches. They are researched by a lot of celebrities such 50 Dime, The author Unces, Ribbon and bow Wow, essica Simpson, Doctor Dre, and much more. This is realism that not only professional famous actors, athletes as well own the watch. As an exceptional keen substance, ceramic is acquired in the fake rolex making industry with recent technologies.

    ReplyDelete