Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Paddy Has Frozen Beer

March 17...St. Patrick's Day...when all over the world the tinge of green beer is brought to many lips.  These days, the beer has to have the layer of ice removed from the top.  Winter has set in and it is refusing to leave.  I feel like we should keep our vehicles running all night to burn a bigger hole in that ozone layer and warm this place a bit!  I saw a few Canadian geese around, and they are booking their flight back south until spring finally hits.  At the moment, baby calves are being born, wondering what the hell!  Hell would be a warmer place that is for sure. 
 I don't think the dogs are impressed by it all - as long as there is a bunch of snow around, the training days have screeched to a halt. Those lucky enough to be able to train will be leaps and bounds ahead -there will be loads of cramming to do before a decent showing at a trial can be done. The only work the dogs get these days is moving the flock to the next pen so that the sheep can get some more bedding...more bedding for the next snowfall!  Serta mattresses don't have anything on the bedding for the woolly girls and their small tykes - they do look cozy-but I am sure they would much rather be out in the field searching for some blades of grass.
Only one good thing about snow - it covers all the dog poop that is in the front yard.  I do believe a mass melt will discover many buried treasures under the snow.  Perhaps with that melt my shovel will reappear as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months
    of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Herbal Party Pills

    ReplyDelete