Sunday, April 1, 2012

Huge Annoucement

Well after many months of contemplating, I have come to and have crossed the crossroads. I have decided to sell Gin. I figured that she is coming down to finishing her trialing career, and would make a novice person a great dog to learn with. I do hope Becca will fill in her shoes, it is such a crap shoot, but I am willing to gamble. I am going to miss her, and I am sure I have suprised many a person with this decision. I have promised Gin I would finish this trial season with her, and hope the future trials will hold good fortune for us. I do hope she will forgive me, and I am sure she won't really care as long as she is working - I know she will work for anybody. For those who have never seen Gin work - here is a clip of her working, and the whistles I use. http://youtu.be/ELJHFgJJzk4.
A great dog for the right person!

5 comments:

  1. Can't fool your sisterApril 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM

    I smell an April Fools joke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am so glad I read these comments! I was sitting here thinking - REALLY????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video - priceless! Probably the best laugh I have had in a long time, thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete