Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cheesecake Caper

I don't bake that often, but when I do I try to make tasty things.

I tried my hand at a strawberry cheesecake, thought it turned out quite well. I had made it at night and left it to cool overnight. In the morning, it appeared that someone else thought it looked good as well (look at 10 oclock and 11 oclock position). Chef Ramsay would say F%^&K! (as did I).
I would have asked Smidge if she did it, but knowing her, if she would have made an effort to jump onto the counter it may have killed her.

Stinky was a strong possibility-flactuence can be a giveaway.


Snothead - well, she had other things on her mind besides cheesecake - she was masterminding her next attack on the birds outside. And if that was foiled, she would find a spot on the wall and attack it.


Potsy had pot on her mind (she is sitting on a bag of catnip). Groovy. But then, she does have a raving appetite sometimes.



Buddy, the cat like on the Temptations commercial - will come out of nowhere when he hears the bag shakes.
CSI New York (Cheesecake) could not decipher this caper. I did hear footsteps in the night - perhaps it was Chris and not the cats.






1 comment: