Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life on the Kitchen Chair

These days, my cats have a rough go of it. You see there are two little Jack Russell Terriers raising havoc - nobody is safe.
This is Snothead - waiting for her chance- maybe they won't notice her.

Maybe if I don't look at the little puke, it'll leave me alone to eat.
Why don't you find a hole to crawl into?

Just 5 minutes of peace, is that too much to ask?

Attack of the midgets.

Please, let me die quickly.

Possibly if I roll off of this chair and fell on top of you, I could break your neck.
Maybe tomorrow.







1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have juѕt forwаrdеd this onto a fгiend who hаd bееn conduсting a little homewoгk on
    this. And he in fact bought me lunch due tο thе fact
    that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. Ѕo allow me
    tο reword this.... Thanκs for thе meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for ѕpending some time to discuss thiѕ subjeсt here
    on your websіte.

    Feel fгee to surf tο my web blog; giggle party pills australia

    ReplyDelete